Monday, November 9, 2009

Paperback Gorilla

Just another day wasted away on waiting. Seems to be a great portion of my life is spent in a seat, just waiting. Where else could I be at this moment. What other endeavors could I be pursuing. The possibilities are vast. I should be building an empire of dreams, and goals. I have the floor plans, but no tools to construct a land of my own. There lies my conundrum. I have no pieces to the puzzle. No response to the riddle. The perplexity of my own life colludes me. The question is not what I want, but how to attain it. Great strides will have to be made in order for me to right the wrongs in my life. I have made quite a bit of progress though. Its amazing how much freedom I have with my fiscal responsibilities. I work and I save. I have no time for play, I live in a truck. I read constantly, its beginning to be an obsession. And finally I have redeemed my love of writing. Granted my grammar may be lacking and my structure and form poor but I seem to make my points clear enough. It will be a fine day when I can stop borrowing my Co-drivers computer and have my own space to write. Blessed be the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment