Friday, April 17, 2009

ONE HELL OF A RIDE

Hello again. It's been a few days since I have had a chance to sit down and convey some more of my enchanting thoughts, and delightful adventures. So now that I am back in my truck and sitting in the passenger seat, next to my co-driver Stephen, I have found a little time to do some bloggins. The title to this blog says a lot about the state of this past week, it HAS been one hell of a ride. Starting Monday in Newark, NJ. The night before this I talked to my first crack whore, literally, she asked if we wanted some pussy. When we said no, she asked if she could have 5 bucks for Mcdonalds. This was 5 minutes after a man told us we could park on the street and no one would bother us. Fucking Hilarious. Monday was a good day for two reasons. One being I made it the fuck out of Newark, NJ. Two being I made it home. What a relief that was. Tuesday didn't consist of much action at all really, just enjoying the company of my friends, and our mutual friend; booze. Wednesday was on a level all on its own. Wednesday April 15, 2009 was the day I rode my first roller coaster. I know, your asking yourself how could I be 22 years old and have never been on a roller coaster. Well, when growing up in a small town in a somewhat impoverished family, its a little hard to get out as much as you would like. Especially when you have parents that are content with being miserable. But I digress. The anticipation, and anxiety that i was feeling before making my first trip was palpable. The Griffin is a monstrosity, nothing in my life could have prepared me for the thrill that I was about to experience. Needless to say my first time on a roller coaster was something I am never going to forget. How could I, I was screaming like a 12 year old girl at jonas brothers concert. Although now that I think about it Brandon was more excited then i was. For five minutes after the ride I was in complete shock. And then there was this gnawing at my insides. Not from the inertia but from the need for more. And so I fed this hunger, with the help of my friends Brandon and Ivy. Within 2 hours we hit every major ride at the Busch Gardens theme park. Everyone but Apollos Chariot, it was closed for maintenance. By the end of the night I was an entirely new person. Beyond the trip to Busch Gardens and back not much else happened on wednesday night. Except Pee Wees Big Top, but that doesn't need any explanation. And then came Thursday. A slow day at first. Our initial plan was to go to the D.C. Zoo. But as a group we tend to procrastinate on a grand scale. So we ended up lounging around till about 7 P.M., than I went to the driving range. I commenced to play to rounds and get completely trashed. An all around good time. The rest of the night was somewhat of a blur. But the main thing I remember of that night was how I ended up naked with Brandon and Taylor with plastic bags over our heads. How it got to this point is still a mystery to me. Im sure our buddy Jordan was thinking the same thing when he woke up with all three of us in his room dancing beside his bed. After all of this I ended up leaving Virginia around 4:30 A.M. The sad part is I did not end up sleeping till early saturday morning. Now that its sunday i have caught up with my sleep and I am ready to drive. All this is just another small part of the continuous adventure that is my life. I just hope that i can always have the fingers and hands to write about it all. But then again I could end up losing a bet in some third world country where the wager is my hands. End.  

No comments:

Post a Comment