Thursday, April 9, 2009

This is the start to something horrible...

Well, here it is, my first blog. I never imagined myself as a blogger but unforeseen boredom has forced me to start one. The original idea behind this blog was first presented to me from my lovely friend Ivy. So I decided now was the time to take her advice into account. She is a clever little rascal. Also in conjunction with this blog I have absolutely no idea what the hell I am doing. I always wanted to become a writer of sorts but my compassion for it faded over time(and gallons of booze). But i figure since I have all the time in the world in my current position, i may as well let everyone know how I am doing. So henceforth this will be MY blogspot and i will update it from time to time when circumstances permit me to do so. I do hope that you enjoy the tidbits of information about my life that will pass through this virtual highway and be picked up by your visual synapse. End. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment